1. Use of the struts.co.uk site is provided for your personal use. By using the site you are bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Registration To register and order from this site you must be over eighteen years of age.
3. Site Content The content of this site is protected by copyright. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the content of the site without written permission.
4. Faults: Although we will endeavour to ensure the site is free of faults we may have to restrict access to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. If you notice a fault please advise us by telephone or email so that we can rectify the problem as soon as possible.
5. Errors and Omissions In order to offer you the best service, all orders are processed manually. This means that your order is deemed to be accepted only AFTER the order has been checked and the card debited. Amongst other things, this means that if, due to human, mechanical or other errors beyond our control a product appears with an incorrect price (i.e.: £0) and you order this product, we are not obliged to supply at that price. We regret that we are unable to enter into any correspondence regarding this matter. Placing of an order deems acceptance of these terms.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.